Booking and cancellation policy
The bookings and cancellation policy is reviewed every year by the committee and published on our website. The policy is for both members and non-members. The policy applies from Labour weekend to Easter (inclusive) and for AGM weekend i.e. times of greatest demand for the accommodation and may be applied for other times as required.
There is a two night minimum for booking club accommodation during public holiday periods.
- When booking a campsite, cabin or caravan, we require full payment within five days for your booking to be confirmed (otherwise it is cancelled).
- A booking is confirmed only when full payment has been made – payments need to go to our account Rotota Sun Club 03-0415-0308656-00 or by visiting any Westpac bank.
- Overseas visitors please contact us and we can arrange payments directly with you.
- Cancellations giving 48 hours or more notice are eligible for a full credit that can be used within the next 12 months at Rotota. Cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com
- No credits are given for cancellations that give less than 48 hours notice.
- No credits are given for arriving later or departing earlier than the booking (unless at least 48 hours notice is given).
- Refunds are only given in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the booking officer.